Customer Service Advisor (BBBH12939) Crawley, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP23000 per annum|
My Crawley based supply chain client is growing and is now seeking an Customer Service Advisor to join them on a permanent basis!
The Customer Service Advisor will be the client’s first point of call and will quickly respond to incoming enquiries via telephone & email about product availability, providing quotations and maintaining a friendly and efficient customer service.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Candidates do not need to have experience in any particular industry; however, it is essential that you have previous office experience, are an articulate communicator and are adept at maintaining and growing business relationships
- Good MS Office and telephone skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- The small team work from an immaculate office in Crawley with free parking
- Suitable candidates could come from previous roles such as recruitment consultant, personal banker, travel consultant, etc, but this is not a necessity.
- Starting salary is £23,000
- Monday – Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”