2756288 - Human Resources Advisor / Administrator (BBBH12748) Farnborough, England
|Salary:||GBP25 - GBP30 per hour|
My client is looking for a Human Resources Advisor / Administrator to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Human Resources Advisor / Administrator, you will be responsible for providing functional and technical expertise in the areas of HR administrative management, time management, learning, and payroll. Supporting managers and employees on human resources administrative processes within the company.
Role: Human Resources Advisor/ Administrator
Pay: £20.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Contract: 12 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday, some hybrid working but must be able to work on site when required and may need travel to other sites for meetings if required.
Security Clearance: Basic to start / SC
- HR Administration relating to people processes (personal administration, time management, payroll, benefits, etc).
- Processing of documents relevant to employment contracts (e.g. references)
- Maintaining personnel files and personnel master data
- Support in the implementation of HR processes
- Participation in HR reporting
- Registration, reporting and certification as well as correspondence with authorities and social insurance agencies
- Manage every aspect of recruitment, from attracting and sourcing via initial briefing through to offer stage finding the best people.
- Organization of learning and training activities
- Booking, organization and supervision of training courses and seminars
- Supervising and coordinating the dates of continuing education events
- Recruitment background, ideally paired with experience of sourcing and attraction skills, both proactive and reactive and an understanding of the labour market, the associated challenges and how to overcome them.
- Ability to multi-task, follow up and work in a high-paced work environment
- PC literate - Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, database and presentation tools
- Good numerical skills
- People oriented and service minded: Able to empathize and connect with the employee to put yourself in their place and understand their problem.
- Positive and extrovert: Have ease with words and the ability to explain processes that are sometimes complex.
- Task focused: Capable of working with different channels at the same time and correctly managing the volume of information provided by the system, to reduce the time of the calls.
Education & Training
Degree level qualification and/or CIPD and/or HR experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”