Sales Support Administrator (BBBH13184) Esher, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP24000 per annum|
I am seeking a Sales Support Administrator with strong Excel skills and knowledge of SAP to join my Surrey based client.
Although the office is based near Esher, the role will be hybrid after induction and training.
The Sales Support Administrator will support the sales team in all areas of work and ensure timelines are achieved to ensure internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Supporting the sales team in all processes and ensure timelines are achieved to ensure internal/external customer satisfaction is achieved or exceeded.
- Support the Sales team in the management of requests for quotations (RFQ) and preparation of the offer to the Customer.
- Perform day-to-day activities such as data loading and extraction onto SAP, monitor incoming RFQs and other customer requests, but also support the team in activities that are necessary to ensure and maintain relations with customers, such as dealing with emails, making calls, videoconferences, and visits.
- Support the Sales team during customers visits.
- Undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be commensurate with the overall efficient running of the Company
Ideal candidate profile:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.