Enablement Support Team Member (BBBH13344) Broughton, Wales
|GBP23 - GBP25.43 per hour
My client is looking for an Enablement Support Team Member to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Enablement Support Team Member, you will be responsible for Liaison with engineering and design for solutions with respect to production enabling blockers. Controlling and maintaining consumable materials and tooling
Role: Enablement Support Team Engineer
Pay: £25.43 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Broughton (onsite full time)
Contract: 12 Months – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: Basic
An opportunity has arisen for an Enablement Team Member within the A350 business. Reporting to the Enablement Leader, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with engineering and design for solutions with respect to production enabling blockers.
- Controlling and maintaining consumable materials and tooling
- Liaison with Facilities and Services to ensure adherence to agreed Service Level Agreements and delivery requirements.
- Management interface between Tool Control Centre and Operations (Calibration Process).
- Assessing continuous improvement opportunities and implementing new process in line with lean manufacturing principles.
- Support Safety engineer with regard to compliance to health, safety & environmental issues
- Support and maintenance of lean manufacturing system.
- Visual management process
- Process improvement activity.
- General knowledge and experience of the aircraft assembly tools and techniques that apply to the stage to which you’re applying.
- Experience of tooling and site procedures.
- The ability to investigate and to introduce continuous improvement ideas.
- Practical competence of current ‘PC’ based packages (essential) and experience of mainframe SAP (desirable).
- Knowledge of Lean systems.
- The role will involve working within a dedicated team to plan and prioritise workloads alongside the maintenance of effective customer and supplier relationships and, as such, will require the following behavioral competencies to be demonstrated:
Innovation & Problem Solving
Direction & Purpose
Drive & Commitment
Two Way Communication
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
The successful candidate will be qualified to HNC/HND level and or have relevant experience to an equivalent depth and breadth
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”