Product Assurance Engineer (BBBH12963) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP28 - GBP30 per annum|
My client is looking for a Product Assurance Engineer to join on them on an 18 month contract. As a Product Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for working on space flight hardware including Eurostar family of commercial spacecraft in Stevenage, within the Antenna / Mechanical Platform team.
You will provide Product Assurance support to application projects as well as product development. You will also contribute to the Product Assurance team mission of assuring the quality of materials and processes
Role: Product Assurance Engineer
Pay: £30.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Stevenage onsite
Contract: 18 Months – 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
PA Engineer main tasks and responsibilities will include –
• Provide Product Assurance support to application projects as well as product development.
• Participate in reviews at all stages of product design, development and manufacture
• Monitor that risk and opportunity review meetings at all stages of a product design, development, and manufacture are held and ensuring that risk retirement plans are drawn up and carried through.
• To ensure that adequate qualification evidence exists to justify the materials and processes that will be used in the proposed satellite environment.
• To identify, evaluate and propose solutions for all quality problems and to advise and generally assist the Project Manager and their staff on quality matters.
• Negotiating with internal and external customers for quality standards / requirements, waivers, deviations, concessions, production easements etc.
• Reviewing Company Standards and proposing changes where necessary to update working processes.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience -
• Experience in Aerospace or Aircraft industry.
• Experience working in the Quality environment.
• Experience in Product or Quality Assurance.
• Knowledge of processes, procedures, methods, non-conformance, root cause analysis.
• Good communication skills and willingness and ability to learn.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, German or French would be a plus.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
HND or equivalent with background in Mechanical, Thermal, Systems, RF, Manufacturing or composites
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”