Lead design Engineer (BBBH12673) Filton, England
|GBP38 - GBP40.68 per hour
My client is looking for a Lead Design Engineer to join on them on a 6 month contract. As a Lead Design Engineer, you will be responsible to enable the continued development of the clients most modern and efficient aircraft. Opportunities have arisen for Lead Design Engineers to join the A350 Incremental Development Wing Engineering team
Role: Lead Design Engineer
Pay: £40.68 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton, near Bristol initially onsite then hybrid working
Contract: 6 Months – 35/37 hours per week Monday - Friday
You will be supporting and Leading Design activities and assist the resolution of structural problems through the use of appropriate methods
· Detailed creation of milestones and deliveries planning and the associated resource planning in collaboration with the Delivery team Leader
· Ensure adherence to airworthiness regulations, relevant design principles, processes, methods and manufacturing capabilities guidelines.
· Communicate with relevant stakeholders, i.e. Chief Engineers, Programme, Procurement, Final Assembly Line, Plant, etc.
· Perform Design studies into feasibility of projects
· Generation of Data for Manufacture along with Approval / Authorisation of data created by others
· Continuous quality monitoring of all inputs and where applicable instigate processes to recover quality
· Integrate across all functions to ensure robust generation of business case proposals
Experience with leading complex technical challenges
· Experience in problem solving techniques
· Experience CATIA
· Knowledge of Airbus policies, methods, and tools to ensure that all analyses align to relevant airworthiness requirements
· Delegated Authority for Design approval or on the development path would be a plus
· Dynamic individual with great team spirit, ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas and willingness to develop
· English at negotiation level
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Ideally signatory level
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”