Manufacturing Engineer (BBBH14554) Broughton, Wales
|Salary:||GBP25 - GBP35.03 per hour|
My client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for the autonomy to develop and deliver new projects on behalf of the manufacturing team.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35 and 25% Monday – Friday and 50% Saturday -Sunday uplift for shift)
Location: Broughton, Flintshire
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday – Friday (Onsite, double day shift, one week mornings 6.30am to 1.10pm and one week of afternoons 1.30pm to 8.40pm)
Security Clearance: BPSS then ability to gain SC Clearance
- To support and lead H&S improvement projects and to Support and Lead Cost savings projects.
- To work as part of an MFT in delivering these projects in line with agreed timescales and project management - weekly updates required and any risk to plan to be highlighted.
- Technical background in manufacturing engineering
- Strong team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- strong communication skills
- Background in leading projects from start to finish
- Competent in applications such as SAP
- Previous airbus experience desirable (Widebody)
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”