Industrial Maintenance Technician (BBBH14944) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP26 - GBP28 per hour|
My client is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician to join on them on a 12 month contract. As an Industrial Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment (Tooling and Transportation) by completing level 1 & 2 maintenance tasks on industrial assets & supporting L3 tasks following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Role: Industrial Maintenance Technician ( Must be able to qualify under A400M nationality list)
Pay: £28.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton (Fully onsite)
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday – Friday (across 4.5 days working between 7-7 at business discretion)
Security Clearance: BPSS
Coordination of the maintenance tasks according to the annual budget, related maintenance plans and unplanned maintenance tasks. Furthermore, contributes to ensure the required plant availability/plant performance KPI, based on the company's or department's technical objectives of availability and quality.
Lever the subcontract perimeter for specialist equipment L3+ for maintenance activities covering all assets (tooling & transportation) within the Industrial Perimeter.
- Schedule of Preventive maintenance tasks according to the maintenance plan
- Improve technical availability of industrial assets
- Perform corrective maintenance activities within selected perimeter
- Fit to MTTR business objective for Maintenance activities
- Provide diagnostic feedback to the supervisor/ maintenance engineers/IAM
- Participate proactively in TPM meetings.
- Optimize the spare parts management for each technology.
- Perform Work Order (WO) and close WO in the CMMS
- Manage TAR requests.
- Create Technical Procedures for maintenance topics.
- Reliability Centred Analysis (improvements) studies for critical Assets.
- Create an Obsolescence strategy and manage projects related (asset’s divestment)
- Subcontracting Management
- Boost productivity through AOS maturity in Maintenance and H&S
- Representative at SQCPD start of shift meetings.
- Return Inventory checks of Tooling Transport fixtures where specified.
- Receive the daily work orders for preventive & corrective maintenance activities, and prioritize them according to production priorities
- Schedule preventive maintenance tasks with the production calendar
- Schedule statutory inspections on machines
- Perform stock analysis for spare parts and order Order Spare parts
- Raise & Action TAR,s where accountable
- Schedule statutory inspections on Tooling
- The jobholder will deliver industrial assets KPI’s to Manufacturing Engineering teams and/or action plans to maintain or improve them.
- coordinates the maintenance tasks according to the annual TAR/TER budget, related maintenance plans and unplanned maintenance interventions
- contributes to ensure the required plant availability/plant performance KPI, based on the company's or department's technical objectives of availability and quality
- ensure the safety, health and environmental protection
- ensure that Airbus internal rules and external/official regulations concerning assets are followed
- ensure the availability of materials, tools and equipment necessary for the execution of maintenance tasks
- EHS Fundamentals
- Knowledge of QMS
- Fundamentals jigs, tools & maintenance
- Trouble shooting fundamentals
- Industrial Cyber Security
- Industrial Maintenance Methodologies
- Understand Build/Tooling Concept
- O26 automated line operator
- Understand Build/Tooling Concept
- Jigs & Tools Maintenance
- Periodic Jigs & Tools and machines
- Storage Preparation
- Tool & Material Handling
- Archiving and Scan tools
- Toolmaking for Airbus
- Fundamental Machinery & Automation
- Industrial Asset Management
- Spares Stock Forecast and Planning
- Tooling calibration scheduling (additional competence for the role)
- SAP-Modules, Manufacturing & Engine
- Partner & Subcontractor Management
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”