Development Process Engineer (BBBH13052) Broughton, Wales
|Salary:||GBP33 - GBP35.03 per hour|
My client is looking for a Development Process Engineer to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Development Process Engineer, you will be responsible for
working within the process engineering function supporting the Ramp Up at the Broughton plant.
Support the industrialization of Single Aisle Section 21/22 Frontier Drawing by deployment of various projects
Role: Development Process Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Broughton Mainly onsite
Contract: 12 Months – 35 hours per week Monday - Friday
Support the industrialization of Single Aisle Section 21/22 Frontier Drawing by deployment of various projects including (but not limited to):
- Photogrammetry system upgrade to support new measurement methodology
- Elimination of NC risks due to the introduction of the new frontier drawing through industrial improvements and integration with quality
- Deputizing for the DDMS Geo Var Station 40 product owner as required
- Project management activities for all tasks associated with deployment of Single Aisle Section 21/22 Frontier Drawing
- Project management (planning, budget control, MFT coordination)
- Experience of Frontier Drawings and interface management
- Experience with metrology and large volume measurement systems (preferably photogrammetry)
- Root cause analysis and project scoping for process improvements
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”