Manufacturing Logistics Implementation Engineer (BBBH13014) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP33 - GBP35 per hour|
My client is looking for a Manufacturing Logistics Implementation Engineer to join on them on an 8-month contract. As a Manufacturing Logistics Implementation Engineer you will be responsible in being part of the team that coordinates the implementation for the new Enterprise Resource Planning programme within the logistic for UK Space sites (Portsmouth & Stevenage) within the current improvement plan which is under development.
Role: Manufacturing Logistics Implementation Engineer
Pay: £35.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Stevenage (3 days onsite and 2 remote)
Contract: 8 Months – 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
To contribute the following implementation/change activities –
•Gather and implement our BMS (Business Management System) and all our current processes – Inbound, outbound, Milk Run, delivery to PoD/PoU, kitting etc.
•Be our main interface with our current stakeholder for all questions/remarks regarding the current SAP process.
•Represent Logistics in front of IM (Information Management) team for implementation of all new request regarding SAP.
•Represent UK (Stevenage and Portsmouth) logistics and transport department in front of the ERP Roadmap project -
- Participate in all workshops.
- Bring your ideas to innovate and proactively influence the decision regarding the future way of working.
- Gather from the shop floor, from storage area, from your teammate all ideas to improve the SAP experience.
- Participate in the test plan elaboration and deploy the test within the department.
- Raise all concerns/Non conformity to the ERP project leaders.
- Deploy the new solution within the team: change management, training sessions, performance KPI follow up etc.
•Work in accordance with the department objectives.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an industrial/manufacturing context.
• Experience within logistics and /or production plant will be appreciated.
• Familiar with SAP MM/WM environment (Key Business Partner)
• An autonomous team spirit & leadership outlook would be necessary to handle the role.
• Languages -
Full communication skills are needed.
Basic skills in French or German would be appreciated.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Engineering degree in Aeronautical and/or industrial environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”