Process Development Lead (PDL100) Wirral, England
|GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Matched Pension, Bonus + Further
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT LEAD
DEVELOPING MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Commutable from Wirral Areas, Chester, Deeside, Flint, Warrington and Liverpool
£50,000 - £60,000
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- To support the Division in building strength in three core capabilities: Materials Science, Application Engineering and Customer Focus
- Manage a team to introduce new strategic process technologies to the division
- Manage and be responsible for a budget for new technologies and innovations.
- Show and report supporting evidence of work packages
- Work with a project management methodology and stage gate approach
- Be a technical consultant to the operations group
- Assist the group in realizing the future needs of the product management group
- Identify new technologies to assist with the manufacture of products
- Establish the need for technology change and participate in technology roadmap activities
- Form links with external suppliers to conduct proving trials with their products, bringing in house to conduct first trials
- Develop product design specifications so that external technologies can link with standard divisional equipment
- Develop new downstream processing to enable penetration into new markets, establishing the need for technology change
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering Degree, Masters or MBA educated
- Extensive knowledge and experience in product development
- Extensive experience in process development
- Working knowledge of Stage Gate methodology and other PMO tools.
- Experience writing Capex proposals and a strong understanding the financial and business administration inputs.
- Strong people management skills and cultural awareness
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call 01785 450167.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering