Lead Maintenance Engineer (FWBLE) Atherton, England
|GBP50000 - GBP51000 per annum + Bonus, Pension and Discount Package
Lead Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from: Wigan, Manchester, Warrington, Bolton, Chorley and St Helens
- High % Matched Pension offered
- Medical Care
- Employee Benefit Schemes
- Protection Plans
- Staff Discounts on Products
- Work closely with senior management to develop all areas
FMCG Manufacturing Industry
£50,000 - £51,000
This is an opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand within a progressive business. With training and development on offer to maximise your skillset, with a long-established presence. Working on a UK wide scale and obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Manage current performance of the lines and engineering resources.
- Planning and supervising of the workload of the line engineers during shift.
- Carry out ongoing repairs and maintenance across site.
- Ensure Engineering Work Requests are completed to agreed timescales and carry out planned work.
- Develop strong lines of communication between the engineering shift and the manufacturing teams.
- Ensure effective hand overs between shifts and a full detailed shift log is completed and sent out.
- Ensuring the shift engineers are utilising all engineering systems
- To ensure the highest standards of health & safety practices are being achieved and maintained by yourself and your shift.
- nderstand downtime issues & targets and these are communicated to the line engineers
- Work with the senior improvements engineer to co-ordinate line improvements
- Co-ordinate CI activities during shift to ensure efficiency
Skills and Qualifications
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing processes, and lean manufacturing concepts.
- Six Sigma/Lean manufacturing background
- Ability to critically analyse plant functions using data analysis, fix/repair issues & manage/implement long terms cost effective solutions.
- Multiskilled electrically biased time served engineer – HNC level or above
- Computer literate with a knowledge of CMMS systems
- FMCG experience
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering