Sales Manager (SMW100) Winsford, England
|GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Holidays & Car Allowance
Sales Manager – Packaging
UK Wide Position
Home Based Role – Office Working when required in the Winsford Area
£45,000 - £55,000
Pension, Sales Bonus, Car Allowance, Holidays
A market leading manufacturing company is looking for a ‘Hands-on’ Sales Manager to head up the team within their sales function. The business is experiencing record production numbers, with strong market presence globally this opportunity offers long term technical challenge and progression. The successful candidate will be experienced in winning business, managing & developing accounts and possess a strong skillset with solution-based selling within the packaging Industry.
- With the team, grow the business in the UK as well as being involved in sales activity
- A strong focus will be on specification and design-in sales and new product development activity
- To be successful you will need to adopt a methodical approach, identifying and building relationships with key stakeholders within our customer’s design, procurement and production functions, tracking projects and progressing opportunities through the sales pipeline
- You will know what it takes to get products specified and will be a solutions provider for our customers.
- To achieve the sales revenue and net profit targets for the designated territory through current and new accounts.
- To achieve the sales revenue and net profit targets for new product introductions through new and current accounts.
- To identify and successfully pursue the engagement of end user accounts in support of sales to distributors.
- To submit, within agreed timescales, reports and documents on business activities as directed by the Sales & Marketing Director.
- To plan, direct and attend all events, trades shows and business development activities selected to promote sales within the designated territory and accounts.
- To maintain all records – digital and hard copy as appropriate – in an agreed style, ensuring that such records are kept up-to-date.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sales Management Experience
- Business Development/Sales Experience within the paper/packaging/plastics manufacturing sector. i.e., understanding the market, buying criteria, key players
- Key Account Management Experience from this Sector
- Strong track record of breaking into new contacts, networking
- Experience of achieving growth in a Sales Management role
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Ryan Allmark at email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering