Extrusion Operator (EOWB) Ellesmere Port, England
|GBP26000 - GBP27000 per annum + Overtime, Pension and Holidays
FMCG Manufacturing Industry
4ON4OFF - With lucrative Overtime Schemes to gain further.
Depending on Experience ranging from £26,500 – Overtime, Pension and Holidays
With the chance to increase this to £33,000+ via training schemes on site.
This is an opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand within a progressive business. With training and development on offer to maximise your skillset, with a long-established presence. Working on a UK wide scale and obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Communicate with the Team Leader to ensure all changeovers are planned and to ensure all labour is provided to execute the changeovers with regards to SMED.
- Complete job documentation as and when required.
- Ensure all kags are always fully loaded and dosing in to blends where applicable.
- Ensure all Operators are working safely and wearing all required PPE when needed.
- Take responsibility for ensuring customer orders are set up to specification.
- Operate all machinery within the department, including inline recycling machines.
- Contribute in the improvement of H&S systems and practices within the department.
- To attend H&S training courses to develop personal knowledge and skills.
- Assisting management with updating Safe Working Procedures.
- Identify and report any machine defects/problems to the Shift Manager / Team Leader or the Engineering Manager.
- Support the Technical Team with plant / product trials
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of H&S legislation
- Knowledge of ISO Management systems
- Experience of recycling or the plastics industry
- Some mechanical knowledge of plastics processing machinery
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering