Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer (EK534) City of Preston, England
|GBP45000 - GBP47000 per annum + Holidays, Pension, Overtime and Bonus
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
4on4off - Days & Nights in Blocks
£47,000 DOE - Overtime, Pension, Holidays and Bonus
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
• Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
• Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to complete tasks on Flow wrappers, conveyors, packing machines and other machinery.
• Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Fault Finding both Mechanically and Electrically
• Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
• Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
• Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering