Application Support Analyst – Application – Birmingham (PR/CR/013253) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Application Support Analyst – Application – Birmingham
The Application Support Analyst is accountable for customer support and is responsible for service restoration in the event of any failure of business application software deployed in a production environment as is the rest of the Application Support Team.
An ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge regarding the support lifecycle and processes. They will also have the knowledge or willingness to learn about Dynamics 365 (D365) Support. The role is a hybrid position and will require 1 day a week in the office in Birmingham.
- To ensure that all client application support calls are formally recorded and managed as incidents on a single help desk software product endorsed within a Service Level Agreement for a client.
- To ensure that all incident data analysis and trend reporting is provided in accordance with an agreed Service Level Agreement and is based upon the information held in a single agreed repository.
- To develop and implement policies in partnership with all support and delivery teams to ensure that standard working practices are adopted within IT regarding support approach, incident capture, recording, prioritisation, management, trend analysis/reporting, and closure.
- To facilitate the handover from Projects to Support, working closely with the Project Manager and his team.
- Previous experience working in 2nd/3rd Line Support roles is highly desirable
- Previous experience or the willingness to venture into D365 Support is desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Client Facing
- A good level of knowledge in IT industry support and test methods, standards, and policy best practices.
The salary that my client is offering for this position is up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience, including additional benefits.
Submit to Ryan Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers