Technical Business Analyst – Complex Software - Remote Working (PR/CR/013520) London, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum|
Technical Business Analyst – Complex Software - Remote Working
A Technical Business Analyst is required for a leading provider of complex software. The Business Analyst will be responsible for defining the software solution for our clients/product stakeholders by analysis of the relevant business models and requirements, processes, work-streams, and flows of data - capturing and agreeing on the requirements for translation into specifications for incremental delivery. This role is fully remote, and you will have the opportunity to come into one of the three offices in either Derby, Milton Keynes, or Central London, 1-2 times a month.
An ideal candidate will have a good understanding of complex software development and have strong experience working in an agile environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the capture, analysis, and documentation of requirements for software projects, working closely with clients/product stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into Product epics, features, and user stories as well as highly specified project briefs in collaboration with our development teams.
- Determine and specify the who/what/why, acceptance criteria, information flows, processes, and data structures to meet functional and non-functional requirements behind a business problem or opportunity.
- Manage the interface with the clients/stakeholders, both internal and external, to support the delivery of project life cycle components using established methods, techniques, and tools, particularly requirements change management.
- Work closely with end-users and the development teams to devise more efficient and effective business processes, including working with related projects to understand and manage project dependencies and gain efficiencies where feasible.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Requirements Analysis; documentation, traceability, and change (functional and non-functional)
- Requirements management tools; ideally Enterprise Architect
- Business process, workflow, and data modelling
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to work collaboratively following the principles of Agile software development
- Detailed knowledge of Software Development life cycles, from a delivery or consultancy perspective
- Facilitation of workshops and interviews
Agile Technical Business Analyst - Remote Working - Complex Solutions
The salary my client is offering for this position is up to £60,000 depending on experience. Submit to Ryan Patel firstname.lastname@example.org at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.