Senior Java Developer – Azure/Java – Birmingham/Hybrid (PR/CR/013533) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP53000 per annum|
Senior Java Developer – Azure/Java – Birmingham/Hybrid
- Develop the software development function utilising the Azure stack and common front-end developmental code along with automated test-driven development processes
- Ensure the development, maintenance and enhancement of technical documentation library and repositories
- Mature the development function based on client’s digital strategy, continuously aligning/building capabilities, and competencies
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for build, implement, and deploy projects
- Lead by example to embed agile best practices and nurture Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) capabilities
- Previous Experience working as a Senior Developer with relevant technologies will be highly desirable.
- Proven development technical architecture experience and competencies
- Ability to up skill, coach and mentor team members to ensure that they are motivated, engaged and optimal
- Multi-level communicator with the ability to build good relationships at all levels including with business stakeholders
- Proven delivery experience with Microsoft Azure/DevOps and multiple programming languages
- Rounded interpersonal skills
- Experience leading teams in an Agile (Scrum/XP) development approach
The salary my client is offering for this position is up to £53,000, per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Ryan Patel (Ryan.Patel@crimson.co.uk) at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy