.Net Developer – Azure Service Bus/Power Platform – Birmingham (PR/CR/013254) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum|
.Net Developer – Azure Service Bus/Power Platform – Birmingham
The .Net Developer is accountable for customer support and is responsible for service restoration in the event of any failure of business application software deployed in a production environment, along with the other team members. This role is remote; however, you will have the opportunity to come into the office once a week.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience using Power Platform and Azure Service Bus (or ESB) in projects and will have worked as a developer in the past.
- To actively promote the use of the agreed application support methodology and standards in partnership with all Practices and customer IT and business community.
- To ensure that all customer application support calls are formally recorded and managed as incidents on the companies help desk software endorsed within a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the customer.
- To continually develop and implement a knowledge base of support documentation that will aid service restoration for known problems in a timely manner.
- To facilitate the handover from Projects to Support, working closely with the Project Manager and their team.
- Previous experience working in a Developer / Support role is highly desirable
- Maintain skills aligned to Microsoft’s evolving technology stack.
- Maintain good business knowledge of the any or all of the following verticals (Higher Education, Home Builder, Housing Associations & Local Government)
- An understanding of technologies such as Angular, Auth0
- Experience working with Azure Service Bus.
- A good level of knowledge in IT industry support and test methods, standards, and policy best practices
- Excellent Communication Skills
The salary my client is offering for this position is up to £35,000 depending on experience. Submit to Ryan Patel (email@example.com) at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.