Associate IT Service Management Support Engineer (3171045) Jacksonville, Florida
The IT Service Management Support Engineer will manage and support key components of the ITSM infrastructure platforms used across all of the Deutsche Bank. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an environment which is undergoing significant transformation and aims to become a leading ITSM Platform. This includes developing your knowledge of ServiceNow.
If you are a smart, self-motivated individual who is keen to make a difference, we would love to speak to you. Clear and concise communication is a must-have for our global client base. We work in a collaborative environment, so you must have an open, analytical mind and a desire to share your knowledge.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support the ITSM ServiceNow infrastructure, drive down incident volumes and maintain stability
- Development of workflows, script includes, client scripts using ServiceNow
- Automate and simplify the management of the platform
- Help drive efficiencies in first/second level support
- Perform impact analysis of changes to components
- Diagnose and resolve platform and user issues
- Perform Level 3 support activities (troubleshooting, root cause analysis, investigation and resolution of support requests)
- Writing technical documentation, including design documentation, training materials, and white papers
- Liaising with architects, developers and infrastructure managers to ensure the platform meets all requirements
- Ensuring quality IT delivery through the application of standards and technology design principles
- Identifying and assessing risks, determining impact to platform and mitigation plans
- Support an environment where development is the number one priority. Coach direct reports and others in the organization, as appropriate
- Actively support the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Take ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Act as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration
- Support tough decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organization imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
- Engineering hands-on experience of ServiceNow
- Understanding of IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL framework)
- Experience with relational database management systems and SQL
- Experience with Web Services
- Business Objects skills
- ITIL Certifications
- Experience in running services and providing L2/L3 support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science
- Additional degrees and certifications can supplement but not substitute for Baccalaureate level study of Computer Science from an accredited college or university
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank’s entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank’s business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank’s IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology helps Deutsche Bank deliver high-quality products to clients. We make sure that the phones and computers work and that emails are delivered – but we also develop solutions that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. The ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation. We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with FinTechs and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Deutsche Bank has become one of the first financial institutions to establish a professional research and development department, including capabilities such as four innovation labs and the digital factory in Frankfurt.