Corporate Recruiter (BBBH29872) Highland Beach, Florida
- Our Client is seeking a Corporate Recruiter possessing a minimum of 5 years in corporate recruiting and sourcing for management, professional, sales exempt, professional non-exempt employees.
- Job location can be based in Milwaukee, WI OR Boca Raton, FL.
- Partner with internal clients to assist them with all staffing needs (sourcing strategy, developing job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, candidate closing and negotiations, etc).
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process with minimal managerial guidance.
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Consult with internal clients on staffing issues, interviewing techniques, hiring decisions and market data.
- Build a pipeline of talented job seekers that fit the profile of the company’s core competencies.
- Creatively source and network candidates to reduce fees to outside agencies.
- Build and execute a recruiting plan that focuses on attracting a diverse candidate pool. Manages and coordinates communications with candidates.
- Maintain all progress and status reports, communicating this to the Staffing Manager.
- Seek continuous improvements to enhance the capabilities of the corporate staffing team.
- Participate in departmental process-improvement project work on an as-needed basis.
- Minimum 5 years in corporate recruiting and sourcing for management, professional, sales exempt, professional non-exempt employees required. Additional agency/firm experience a plus.
- Behavioral interviewing training and experience required.
- Experience in networking with, and attracting, and sourcing a diverse candidate pool using LinkedIn, Indeed, Boolean search.
- Applicant tracking system experience required.
- Taleo and/or Avature experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and client management skills with the ability and desire to work with HR colleagues, hiring managers and candidates in thoughtful and personable way.
- Continuous improvement orientation with success in streamlining workflow and reducing defects in processes.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to lead and partner at every level of the organization.
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage both recruiting and projects at the same time.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Renuka at 201-890-6789 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/