HSED Design ENGINEER (Jo123456) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day + Negotiable|
Position: HSED Design ENGINEER
Location: Doha Qatar
Mobilization: Mar 2023
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Key Responsibilities Of The HSED Engineer Are:
- Implementing the safety/ loss prevention requirements for a project in accordance with client’s and codes requirements and ensuring that it is implemented by providing relevant inputs to key disciplines.
- Involved in conceptualizing and developing the preliminary / Screening level HSE / Safety philosophy
- Experienced in both Onshore and Offshore HSE design activities
- Developing of Safety/ Loss Prevention Philosophies and Drawings such as Fire & Gas Detector Layouts, Fire & Gas Cause & Effect, Fire Protection P&ID’s, and Hazardous Area Classifications.
- Development of safety and equipment specifications.
- Reviewing Plot Plans & Develop Safety Layouts
- Reviewing Vendor Documents.
- Coordination and review of subcontracted studies such as HAZID, HAZOP, QRA, FERA, Dropped Object, Ship Collision, EERA, ESSA, RAM, etc.,
- Technical evaluation of vendor bids and technical bid tabulation
- Supervision of site activities for Safety related issues if required
- Preparation of purchase requisitions for safety related items
- Acting as scribe for HAZOP / HAZID reviews if required
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in similar EPIC environment
- Basic knowledge of: MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of:
- DNV PHAST
- Pipenet (Spray sprinkler module / Transient module)
- PHA Pro
- Fire Protection Design (Passive & Active)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment / Safety studies
- Dispersion, Radiation and Explosion Analysis
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.