Public Relations Administrative Officer (17/03/2023) United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
Job title :Public Relations Administrative Officer
Duration : 6 months
Roles & responsibilities :
• Manage the Government Relations/PRO daily tasks to ensure that all Employee related needs are managed effectively and within agreed (Service Limit Agreement) SLA’s.
• Be well versed on required HR policies, procedures, and online government systems in order to provide advice on related and current practices and procedures at an advanced level to the GRO unit and onboarding employees.
• Be knowledgeable of the UAE’s Labour laws and procedures within Immigration and Ministry of Labour in order to process the required documents within agreed SLAs.
• Plan, prioritize and allocate work assignments to the GR team, and monitor the quality and timely execution of tasks
• Ensure timely completion of visa processes against agreed deadlines for employees and dependents whilst providing regular progress updates to the GRO unit and HRBPs.
• Ensure all queries and complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and be the point of contact for any escalated cases.
Continuously review systems, procedures and practices to identify shortcomings and recommend best practice solutions to increase efficiency and performance. This includes developing e-smart services and use of online portals to provide efficient and streamlined visa services.
• Develops own professional expertise by on-the-job and formal training and developing networking and contacts within Immigration, MOL.
• Participates in regular team meetings, to contribute to group discussions on areas of potential improvements and to resolve issues of a broader policy nature.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 5 years’ experience in UAE Government Relations related work.
• Effective communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Computer Literate especially in Microsoft Office