E&I Division Manager (Jo123456) Qatar
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day + Negotiable|
Position: E&I Division Manager
Location: Qatar Onshore
Contract Duration: 36 Months
- Uphold safety, health, environmental and worker welfare performance of all site execution activities. Implements and sustains a strong safety culture to the EPC Project Construction Teams, EPC Contractors, its Sub-contractors, and Vendors by monitoring site activities and by inspiring safety commitment via demonstration of safety leadership by example. Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures and policies in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Uphold Project Quality requirements through visible support to the Project’s Quality Management System and ensures EPCs Contractor and sub-contractors execute work to the highest level of quality possible to facilitate a trouble-free start-up and long-term facility availability and reliability.
- Review, verify and approve the EPC Contractors’ electrical, instrumentation and communications management plans and sequences including review of engineering drawings and documents and AutoCAD electrical, instrumentation, communications and review of work plans, pre-task planning and method statements to ensure EPC Contractors electrical, instrumentation and communications activities are completed in accordance with NFXP Onshore Project procedures, regulations, specifications, and standards.
- Direct the EPC Contractors in planning, scheduling, and implementing lifting and rigging execution plans, method statements and other relevant procedures to ensure safe Electrical, Instrumentation and Communications. Identifies deviations to project requirements and standards and works with the EPC Contractors and their sub-contractors to mitigate risks associated with deviations or direct EPC Contractors for deviations which are not approved.
- Facilitate constructability reviews, brownfield activities preparation and construction review meetings and complete all reports, ensuring the areas of concerns and specific technical issues are identified and tackled on time, with relevant mitigations in line with project specifications and requirements.
- Direct the EPCs Contractor towards construction completion, provide assistance and direction
- in the Mechanical Completion, in coordination with NFXP Onshore construction support departments as required, and provide support to Commissioning and Start-up activities, working with all involved parties to facilitate these activities.
- Technical education, vocational qualifications and / or certificates from United Kingdom, Scotland,
- United States or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in Project Execution, with a strong background in Electrical, Instrumentation and Communications, construction, and management of large and complex brownfield field/greenfield construction activities
- Experience with AutoCAD for E&I and Communications programs
- Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Experience with all aspects of greenfield (stick build) and brownfield
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills with ability to communicate at all organizational levels, when at site
- Good Team working and facilitation skills
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.