NFL CSR - Topside Works (07/01/2024) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for NFL CSR - Topside Works for one of our clients with the following details:
Location: Doha– offshore
Doha Logistics allowance: SINGLE status
Mob date: 01-FEB-2024
Demob date: 31-DEC-2024
Resignation: 2 months' notice period
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience: Overall minimum 15 years’ experience. Out of which at least 10 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas projects
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as onsite construction manager for any brownfield modification works at Offshore O&G Platforms
- Professional Experience in Engineering / interface and Project Management : Min 10 years
- Experience of installation of telecom cabinets, cable trays, cable structural supports (hot works), Fibre Optic & Electrical cable laying, testing and commissioning of Fibre Optic Cables.
- Familiar with Permit to Work System and take ownership of HSE during offshore construction works.
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with Total General Specifications is desirable
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings is useful.
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines coordination and/or in Interface and Project Management, offshore experience is mandatory.
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary.
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSE and to implement HSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
- To liaise with other interface engineers, all discipline engineers involved in the management of the NFL project and with contractor personnel handling technical design and interfaces. The job holder shall also make sure that non contractual obligations are properly addressed by EPC contractor.
- To manage the electrical, structural and telecom works on site.
- To organize and/or attend technical interface meetings as necessary.
- To ensure consistence and correct design compliance both under area of responsibility and with other areas during the various phase of EPC detailed design, procurement, fabrication, installation and animate dedicated transverse technical, schedule and cost coordination between packages as required to ensure all requirements for EPC activities are complied with.
- To ensure timely review of documentation by NOC interfaces to identify clashes/conflicts.
- To provide inputs to EIA studies with HSEQ to ensure issuance of Consent to Construct certificate in due time
- To prepare Scope of Work for EPCIC contract
- To manage technical communication interface with Other Operators from end of FEED and EPCIC phases
- Put in place agreements with Other NOC entities.
- To follow up 3rd party interfaces
- To attend all interface-related meetings, including constructability workshop, 3D model review workshops, HAZID / HAZOP workshops, meetings with Contractor(s), etc. in order to ensure control over activities under area of job responsibilities.
- To organize, control and follow up process to have all deliverables timely issued by contractors for all interfaces, and to control the quality of these deliverables.
- To assist EPCIC Contractor(s), as required, in the closing out of interfaces. To expedite the exchange of Interface Task Sheet involving Contractor(s) as necessary.
- To ensure that EPCIC Contractors provide proper reporting of the progress of their activities and including interfaces issues. ensure subsequently report on progress of interface management process implementation to Project Manager and refer to him in the event of any deviation or conflict with proposed remedial actions.
- To avoid change orders and delays caused by interface issues by ensuring timely follow-up of interfaces during FEED and EPCIC phases. To anticipate problems and work together with Contractor(s), Construction Manager, Engineering Manager and as a general manner with all discipline Engineers, to propose technical solutions.
- To liaise with project team and discipline engineers on all interface matters and/or help expedite the development of the design process between Contractors during FEED and EPCIC execution phase.
- To liaise with the Document Control team to assist consolidation of the technical review records for all project packages.
- When necessary, participate in monitoring interfaces between different subcontractors of a main EPCIC contractor.
- To resolve and chase Technical Queries and Derogations Requests in liaison with discipline engineers and NOC Technical Reference Persons.
- To timely report to the NFL package Lead, highlighting progress and areas of concerns encountered in the performance of his duties
- To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation produced (whatever its support)
- To ensure technical coordination between packages and in close coordination with Package Manager and Engineering Leads
- To Ensure/Close follow-up of DER/TQ/SCN and the like during project execution in close coordination with MP Head QA/QC
- Ensure readiness for all internal/external audits required (PR, Third parties, Partners)
Deputize NFL Package Lead and Project Managers upon request on project management matters during project execution such as:
- FEED close out
- EPC CFT processes
- EPC contract management and execution and Project Close out
If interested, kindly apply!