Gallaf - Batch 3 CPP TOPSIDE Architectural & HVAC Supervisor (16/01/2023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
One of our top Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a Gallaf - Batch 3 CPP TOPSIDE Architectural & HVAC Supervisor with the following details:
Contract Duration: FEB-2023 - DEC-2024
Gallaf - Batch 3 CPP TOPSIDE Architectural & HVAC Supervisor is in charge of:
- Supervises Contractor’s yard construction activities.
- Ensure proper coordination between fabrication/installation and pre-fabrication activities.
- Ensure proper coordination with sub-contractors involved in the assembly stages.
- To ascertain that the CPP Topsides facilities are built as per the project requirements, the job holder verify and approve Contractor’s and/or Subcontractors/Vendors’ drawings, fabrication procedures and methodologies.
- Ensure that Contractor and/or Subcontractors/Vendors have adequate equipment, resources, means and manpower to perform the job with the required quality level and to complete it in due time.
- He reports on a day-to-day basis directly to the Topside Architectural & HVAC Superintendent.
- To liaise with CPY Structure, EIT and Piping SPVs during construction of GE Technical building.
- The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating, individually, an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements.
- To implement the Client Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- The Job holder may also have to be involved in his discipline activities during CPP Topsides hook-up, installation and offshore commissioning phases.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience for the handling of both Architectural & HVAC industries at the supervisory level of Construction and Quality.
- Familiar with the Architectural & HVAC International Standard for Offshore Technical Building such as NFPA 101, MARPOL 73/78, SOLAS IMO, EN 12825, ASHRAE HANDBOOK – 2015/2016, NFPA 2001 – 2012, NFPA 90A – 2012, DW143-2000, SMACNA-2005.
- A good knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication, inspection and pre-commissioning.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.