Senior PTW Instructor (16/11/2023) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Senior PTW Instructor for one of our clients with the following details:
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration : 84 months
Location : Doha HQ, Qatar
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Qualifications : HND in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 6 years of Operations, Maintenance or SHE experience within the Oil and Gas industry in roles related to PTW system management and implementation including 2 years in the role of instructor.
- Expert in SHE procedures and practices, hazard identification, risk assessment, job safety analysis, integrated safety system of work and international PTW standards and best practices.
Technical and Business Skills
- Computer literacy and excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good presentation skill
Key Job Accountabilities
- Develop and review PTW associated training material and incorporate lessons learned. Support PTW trainers to enhance training quality.
- Prepare and organise communication sessions on procedural changes and ensure changes are communicated with the end users.
- Contribute to PTW system improvement and review tasks assigned by line management.
- Ensure ePTW system access granted to trained and competent personnel.
- Provide consultation support to end users on PTW and associated procedures during routine operations and shutdown of assets.
- Organize regular meetings with asset PTW coordinators, training, and competency team.
- Contribute towards cascading lesson learned to PTW system users by organizing communication sessions.
- Regularly support and participate within PTW Audit team activities.
- Contribute to the company’s ePTW and related tools development, testing and implementation and ensure the systems availability to the end users
- Develop training package for Permit to Work (PTW) system, Energy Isolation and ePTW and improve training modules as per the changing business needs. Support effective capture and disseminating lessons learned within the company’s operating facilities.
Reporting and Relationships
- Reports to Head of Permit to Work.
- Direct reports: None.
- Regular contact across the organization including Onshore & Offshore, Engineering & Projects, IT, Supply, Finance, HR, and other departments as required.
- Regular contact with ePTW vendors and other 3rd party services providers.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Prepare training modules and incorporate any changes within existing course content to reflect Permit to Work, Energy Isolations procedures and support cascading them in a timely manner.
- Responsiveness to a rapidly changing environment, often under significant time pressure.
- Major challenges of this role are, (1) working in a complex, multi-cultural, multi-national, multi-venture environment; (2) ensuring consistent application of PTW process across all operating assets.
- As defined for this job level in the Delegation Authority and/or approved budget.
If Interested Kindly apply.