Senior PTW Analyst (16/11/2023) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Senior PTW Analyst for one of our clients with the following details:
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration : 84 months
Location : Doha HQ, Qatar
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years’ experience in Maintenance or Safety Operations within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience managing an e-PTW system in a large organisation.
Technical and Business Skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to prepare reports for senior management.
- Ability to conduct training workshops for users at all levels.
- Provide analysis and support to enable the effective utilization of the e-PTW system (Onshore, Offshore, Refinery & Terminal Operations, LR, Shutdown (S/D) Operations, and non-plant areas) in compliance with the company’s PTW and related procedures.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Liaise with vendors for system support and upgrades and makes necessary arrangements with vendors to provide timely support to all e-PTW users across all of the company’s assets.
- Identify budgetary needs for system maintenance and upgrades or enhancements.
- Contribute to the e-PTW system to ensure that it reflects changing business needs.
- Analyse user feedback and prepare action plans for implementation and ensure system upgrades are implemented to reflect changes to PTW procedures.
- Coordinate e-PTW rollout throughout all company assets in a phased manner.
- Regularly support and participate in PTW audit team activities to provide related advice.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status reports for the company’s senior management to provide updates on system modifications.
- Develop the e-PTW training plan and schedule to ensure that all e-PTW users are trained and are competent to perform existing PTW procedures.
Reporting and Relationships
- Report to PTW System Lead.
- Direct reports: None.
- Regular contact with Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and Projects Departments.
- Occasional contact with Contractors and PTW vendors.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Promote, ensure compliance with, and support practical needs related to the e-PTW system across all assets, including the S/D team.
- The role requires the knowledge and understanding of company PTW procedures and the ability to communicate them effectively to production staff.
- As defined for this job level in the Delegation of Authority and/or approved budget.
If Interested Kindly apply.