Gallaf – Batch 3 – EPCIC6 – CPP TOPSIDES Structural Supervisor (16/11/2023) South Korea
We are looking for a Gallaf – Batch 3 – EPCIC6 – CPP TOPSIDES Structural Supervisor for one of our clients with the following details:
Doha Logistics allowance: SINGLE status
Mob date: 01-JAN-2024
Demob date: 31-JUL-2024
Resignation: 2 months' notice period
KOREAN NATIONAL ONLY
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of Korean construction yard.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Familiar with MANASA/PRODOM.
- Medical Check-up report up to date.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
During construction and pre-commissioning phases, the job holder shall:
- Review the relevant Contractor's ITP's and procedures (in coordination with Structural activities),
- Monitor and control the implementation on site of the approved drawings and plans, Surveillance plans, Inspection and test plans,
- Monitor and control CTR’s daily / weekly progress report for structural prefabrication, assembly and erection,
- Liaise with CPY QC team to ensure that the works are closely inspected by the contractor’s QC inspection team (e.g. RT, UT, MPI, PMI, etc.);
- Follow up on the implementation of decided action plans, or other mitigation plan issued,
- Stop & report immediately to Topside Structural Superintendent any anomaly or non-conformity,
- Attend and participate when requested, to the various construction meetings, and provide support to the STR SPDT in its various reviews
- Participate to construction, HSE or QAQC specific audits or visits; Provide regular inspection & activity reports.
- Ensure that Contractor and SubCTR’s personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to Structural Superintendent.
- Assist reporting during all phases and more particularly the close-out report and lesson learn.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- If required by management, the Structural Supervisor will have to work during week-end and/or night shift during critical activities.
If Interested Kindly apply.