Control Design Engineer (31/05/22) Somerset, England
Our client, in the nuclear industry is urgently looking for a "Control Design Engineer" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
- Work Location: Bridgewater, United Kingdom
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Candidate needs to be based in UK
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ Years’ experience of the nuclear industry preferred.
- Have demonstrable industrial understanding of control systems design, concept and detailed design and qualification requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of safety critical systems and specifications including the appropriate legislation, standards and directives and the management of appropriate activities such as FMECA, HAZOP, HAZID.
- Knowledge of electrical and controls systems design, including EMC assessment.
- An understanding of control system design phases such as V cycle, design validation and verifications and version management.
- Experience of software / hardware / embedded programming for machinery, radiological monitoring and process plant control.
- Experience of designing/leading control systems packages.
- Experience in compliance with ONR License Conditions