Quality Source Inspector (17/05/22) England
Our client, world's largest Construction company, is urgently looking for a "Quality Source Inspector” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
- Work Location: Bridgwater, United Kingdom
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Candidate needs to be based in UK
With Minimum Requirement:
- Qualifications in an Engineering discipline, ONC / HNC / HND (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Quality Inspector in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of working to UK and international standards and codes of practice for the UK Nuclear sector.
- Holds either CSWIP, PCN, NACE/FROSIO certification
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Performing in-house witnessing as required by the supplier Inspection and Test Plans to meet MEH programme demand, working to project deadlines and targets.
- Recording results for inspections undertaken, highlighting any nonconformance and accepting or rejecting finished items as required
- Liaison with the Quality Management Leads to ensure appropriate levels of surveillance are deployed and support the development of the NNB Surveillance plan
- Work alongside the supplier inspection function to ensure all contracted requirements have been met. • Review supplier quality records to allow the quality release certificate to be signed enabling product to be released to site.
- Performing daily inspections, completing checklists and producing weekly summary reports
- To be familiar with the Scope of Work, the Contract Specifications and appropriate National / International Standards, the drawings and the procedures.
- Raise and monitor non-conformance documentation as required during source inspection activity.
- To carry out any other inspection duties as requested by, and agreed with the BIS Manager
- Major Project Experience,
- Nuclear Experience beneficial
- Welding, Coating or NDT experience beneficial.
Interested Candidate Kindly apply ASAP.