Control System Engineer (31/05/22) Somerset, England
Our client, in, is urgently looking for a "Control System Engineer" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
- Work Location: Bridgewater, United Kingdom
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Candidate needs to be based in UK
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ Years’ experience of the nuclear industry preferred.
- Have demonstrable experience of control systems engineering, along with the integration of safety critical aspects.
- Understanding of Control System Function, Technical and Performance Specifications Development and Writing.
- Knowledge and understanding of safety critical systems and specifications including the appropriate legislation, standards and directives and the management of appropriate activities such as FMECA, HAZOP, HAZID.
- Experience with plant system configuration management.
- Understanding of FAT, IFAT, SAT and ISAT.
- A good understanding of the nuclear safety regimes and IEC61513/IEC61508,
- An understanding of control system design phases such as V cycle, design validation and verifications and version management.
- Experience of software / hardware / embedded programming systems for machinery, radiological monitoring and process plant control.