Geotechnical Engineer (RMP_Eng_Geo) Camden, New Jersey
One of the Western United States Largest Engineering firms is currently seeking a Project Geotechnical Engineer to be responsible for engineering documentation and field work assignments. They provide services principally in the Mining, Geo-Civil, Water Resources, Oil and Gas, and Industrial business sectors.
Ability to work on diverse geotechnical and civil engineering projects providing expertise services to a wide range of governmental and private clients.
- Manage Geotechnical engineering projects, analyses, and recommendations for bridges, retaining walls, buildings/structures, dams and levees.
- Perform and direct others with geotechnical inspections, site reconnaissance, soil borings, and field investigations.
- Assist in Geotechnical business development efforts.
- Direct the planning and development of the project scope, procedures, and budget.
- Mentor Engineers
- 5 - 10 years of experience in geo-civil design related to municipal infrastructure projects
- BS in Civil/ Geotechnical Engineering MS preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer preferred.
- Knowledgeable of AutoCAD
- Excellent Healthcare Benefits– medical, vision, dental
- 401K with company matching and fixed annual contributions
- Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Disability, Life / AD&D, and Long Term Care Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
My name is Ryan Palmer and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605.277.3805 or via email at Ryan.Palmer@gogpac.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years.