Customer Service Representative (BBBH34790) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Global pharmaceutical company with great culture
- CBD location
- Ongoing contract
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical company and a recognisable brand in the industry is seeking a Customer Service Representative professional to join their dynamic and passionate Operations team.
About the opportunity
This temporary assignment will assist the operations team through acting as the point of contact for pharmacy customers via phone, email and fax. An opportunity to join a leading, global pharmaceutical organisation and a hard working and passionate operations team.
- Respond to calls from pharmacy customers and update details accordingly
- Act as a triage for external calls, redirecting to appropriate stakeholders within the organisation
- Fulfil orders using the ERP system, track and follow through
- Prepare credits and returns
- Work collaboratively with third party logistics to ensure delivery commitments are met
- Deliver customer service excellence through communication internally and with external customers
Skills and Experience
- SAP experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Customer service experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or FMCG industry
- Excel skilled
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer literate
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage workload
How to Apply
Click apply now and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Sourcing Consultant.