Customer Service Representative (BBBH36032) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum|
- Permanent and secure role
- Training and development provided
- Supportive leadership creating a positive working environment
- Located in Macquarie Park
- Working hours are 8:30am - 5pm
About the company
A global medical device company, manufacturing and supplying hearing devices. A market leader impacting patients lives. Located in the centre of Macquarie Park, an patient outcome focused offers growth and development and a positive culture.
About the opportunity
In your new customer service role you will report directly to the customer service manager, working as part of a team of customer service representatives. In your new job you will be required to talk directly with healthcare professionals and patient's. High level of communication, previous order processing skills are required. You will be a part of a friendly and vibrant team, which strives on building relationships both internally and externally.
Your daily duties would include:
- Raising cases and processing orders
- Talking direct to medical professionals
- Maintain communication across manufacturing, inventory sales and customer service
- Talking direct to patients when required, being the first point of contact
Skills and Experience
- At least two years in a Customer Service Representative role in the Pharmaceutical and Medical industry or out of industry order processing experience with a Science Degree
- Audiologist experience is high desirable
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate with experience with Internal processing systems
Customer Service team is the engine room of the organisation, lead by a supportive and enthusiastic manager, this has created a positive and supportive environment. Your ability to influence continuous improvement is welcomed. The organisation is proud to be impacting patients lives through the power of sound.
How to Apply
Click apply and your resume will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Senior Sourcing Consultant.