Customer Service Representative (37283) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD56500 - AUD58500 per annum|
- Permanent and secure role – Interviewing now
- Onsite gym, free breakfast, social events
- Macquarie Park Location 2113 with parking onsite
- Open to graduates or call centre experience
About the company
This well renowned global organisation provides medical support to remote employee travelling. Working around the clock and globally, they provide support to save and protect lives. Passionate about improving patient outcome, the team boasts rapid growth and offers a structured career progression.
About the opportunity
In your new role you will report into the Operations Manager and be the first point of contact to provide customers globally with medical and logistics support. You will handle a number of cases daily and be required to work efficiently to multitask and prioritise and coordinate support from start to finish. The organisation operates 24/7, 7 days a week and this role will consist of working 12 hour shifts, with 50% day time and 50% night-time. You will work approximately 6-8 shifts per fortnight.
- Be the first point of contact for handling enquiries from customers, ensuring you prioritise urgent tasks and demonstrate support
- Rapid response to inbound phone, email and fax requests
- Liaise with various internal teams to organise logistics and medical support
- Record detailed documentation for all actions and communications undertaken in the delivery of services
- Provide billings for every case with applicable third party costs, ensuring clarity between providers, clients and members for responsibility of expenses incurred
Skills and Experience
- Customer Service experience in inbound/outbound call centre environment
- Science Degree is desirable
- High attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Clear and concise communication skill
- Ability to commit to shift work, AM and PM
Passionate, collaborative and ethical working culture. Fantastic team and organisation with a strong training platform.
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Senior Sourcing Consultant.