Customer Service Representative (36978) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD62000 per annum + Super|
- Full time contract position - 12 months
- Parking available & close to transport links and cafes
- Strong training and development
- Employee recognition programme
About the company
Join a high performing and collaborative team, and a reputable medical device organisation with a global presence. Our client provides innovative solutions for patients across the world, ensuring they have access to healthcare products that make a difference to their life.
This company proudly boasts a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion, and has been recognised on corporate equality.
About the opportunity
Become a valued member of a enthusiastic, and cohesive customer service team, working closely with cross functional teams and healthcare professionals to ensure you deliver excellent customer service.
- Respond to general enquiries from customers relating to products
- Provide ETA's to customers
- Process orders on SAP
- Liaise with 3PL to track orders
- Run backorder reports
- Process credits and returns
Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry preferred; FMCG experience considered
- SAP experience essential for order processing
- Order processing and inbound call experience essential
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Senior Sourcing Consultant.