Customer Service Representative - Immediate Start (BBBH36044) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Located in the CBD - 3 Month Contract with potential for long term
- Onsite Barista, free fruit and yoga/boxing sessions
About the company
You will be joining an renowned Pharmaceutical company. An innovative and forwarded thinking approach to scientific developments.
Located in Sydney CBD, you will be joining an established customer service team, in the Pharmaceutical industry.
About the opportunity
Your primary responsibility will be order entry in SAP, you will need high accuracy and speed for data entry. You must have SAP order entry experience and be quick to pick up processes. A three month contract with potential to extend long term.
Your daily duties would include:
- SAP data entry and processing orders
- Handle communication with 3PL to ensure delivery of medical products
- Arranging compassionate orders for patients
- Maintaining relationships with customers, conducting outbound calls to doctors and hospitals in regards to stock
Skills and Experience
- At least two years in a Customer Service Representative role in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare , Medical or FMCG industry
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate with experience with ERP systems - SAP is essential
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to multitask and manage workload
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Senior Sourcing Consultant.