Customer Service Representative (BBBH35002) North Shore, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD60000 per annum|
- An Opportunity to work a leading medical device company
- Training & development opportunities
- Great company culture
- Parking on Site
About the company
A global and well established medical device company working with advanced medical equipment and consumable products.
About the opportunity
An opportunity for a Customer Service professional to join a well-established Medical Device company located in the Northern Beaches. Work for a hardworking team providing high levels of customer service and commitment to your team each day.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Process orders accurately an in a timely fashion on SAP
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Support team members
- Problem solve
- Effectively handle email enquiries from customers, internal stakeholders and other third parties
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To represent the core values of our client and perform your role with integrity.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Customer Service Representative role in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare , Medical or FMCG industry essential
- Strong communication skills
- SAP experience desirable
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to learn new skills and has the ability to multi task
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional and mature approach to work
How to Apply
Click apply now and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Recruitment Consultant.