Customer Service Representative (BBBH34974) Sydney, Australia
About the company
You will be joining an Australian founded company, with an innovative and forwarded thinking approach to scientific developments. Working across various therapeutics sectors, developing products for the diagnosis, prevention, and cure.
Located in the North Shore of Sydney, you will be joining an established customer service team, specialising in the Medical Devices business sector.
About the opportunity
In your new customer service role you will report directly to the customer service manager, working as part of a team of seven Technical Customer Service Representatives. You will be required to have high attention to detail and great communication skills. You will need to be compassionate and understanding when dealing with customer queries. You will be a part of a friendly and vibrant team, which strives on building relationships both internally and externally.
Your daily duties would include:
- Technical troubleshooting over the phone with medical devices and apps
- Assisting with manufacturing claims
- Ordering replacement or new product orders
Skills and Experience
- Customer Service Representative role in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare , Medical or FMCG industry - call centre experience is also considered
- Science graduates encouraged to apply
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate with experience with ERP systems
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to multi task and manage workload
A team environment, encouraging internal growth and development. A successful Australian family owned business, the CEO takes pride in the culture, ensuring employees are valued. Employees truly care about the what they do, this positively impacts the environment of the office.