Customer Service Representative (37299) Toongabbie, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD30.6 per hour|
- Leading Pharmaceutical organisation with a large global presence
- Recognised as an award winning employer of choice
- Large campus with on-site gym, cafe and parking
- Employee recognition program
- Supportive team, ongoing training and development
- Potential to go permanent after 6 months
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical manufacturing company is responsible enhancing patient's lives, through supplying pharmaceutical medication. Located in Western Sydney 2146, the campus provides on-site car parking, an on-site gym and care. Join their dynamic and passionate team who boast a good company culture and high retention of staff.
About the opportunity
In your new Customer Service Representative role, you will report directly to the Customer Service Manager. You will be required to have excellent communication skills acknowledging patients orders via email and display a high attention to detail, ensuring patients have access to medication.
- Acknowledge patients orders via email
- Process credits and returns
- Liaise with the order processing team and technical support team
- Working with team leaders and production specialists of different sites to manage current workload by bringing forward or delaying orders as per customer needs
Skills and Experience
- Customer Service experience in Pharmaceutical/FMCG/Healthcare organisation
- Pharmacy experience or Science Degree is desirable
- JDE experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Clear and concise communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply and your resume will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Senior Sourcing Consultant.