Customer Service Specialist - Pharmaceutical (BBBH34845) Western Sydney, Australia
- On site car parking available
- Attractive salary package
- Supportive working environment
- Award winning employer of choice
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical manufacturing company is responsible enhancing patients lives, through supplying pharmaceutical medication. Located in Toongabbie, the campus provides on-site car parking. Join their dynamic and passionate team.
About the opportunity
In your new Customer Service Representative role you will report directly to the Customer Service Manager. You will be required to have excellent communication skills acknowledging patients orders via email and phone. You will be required to liaise with the technical Customer Service support for authorisation of technical orders. High attention to detail and strong organisation skills are required. As the role works with quantities of medication you will be required to make simple calculations.
Your daily duties would include:
- Acknowledge patients orders via email and phone
- Liaise with the order processing team and technical support team
- Working with team leaders and production specialists of different sites to manage current workload by bringing forward or delaying orders as per customer needs
- Assisting customers with account enquiries, invoicing issues
Skills and Experience
- Customer Service experience in Pharmaceutical/FMCG/Healthcare organisation
- Pharmacy experience or Science Degree is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Clear and concise communication skills
Fantastic team leadership, with low turnover in staff. Team is engaging and hard working - fantastic team and organisation to be a part of.
How to Apply
Click apply or email email@example.com