Electrical Reliability Engineer (IN-4195742874) Rumford, Maine
The Electrical Reliability Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing pro-active reliability solutions as well as tracking equipment failures and designing solutions that will eliminate or reduce future failures. This person also works with the E/I crews to diagnose and resolve immediate issues with multiple systems.
· Working with area E/I personnel to diagnose and repair issues.
· Identifying predictive maintenance needs for planned outages including motors (AC and DC), starters, power systems, etc…
· Facilitating area predictive/preventative maintenance programs in SAP.
· Utilizing TAPROOT system for root cause failure analysis and formally document when applicable.
· Identifying and developing an engineered solution to repetitive failures.
· Working with area E/I supervisor and/or planner on day to day and long term issues that require engineered solutions.
· Working with area specialist on drive or instrumentation issues.
· Applying and expanding new technology and industry learning's toward the work of equipment and process reliability improvement.
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or Electrical Engineering or the equivalent training and/or experience.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in the industrial electrical field.
· Prior paper machine or pulp mill experience a plus.
· Knowledge of different aspects of electronics in a pulp and paper facility including AC and DC Drives, PLC's, DCS, power systems, MCC's, motors (AC and DC), generators, and Instrumentation.
· Ability to handle multiple time sensitive projects and issues.
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels or personnel, both hourly and management.
· Previous knowledge of SAP, Microsoft office, Outlook, Excel, NFPA70E a plus.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and decision making skills, as well as initiative and the ability to delegate decision making and other responsibilities.
· Must model Rumford Paper Companies values and achieve results through safe work practices, cross-functional participation, manufacturing excellence, integrity and respect for others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability