Sales Advisor - £18,000 - £20,000 (OTE 30,000) (RI-33136) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP16000 - GBP20000 per annum|
Monday-Friday: Business Hours ( No Weekends!)
Due to the expected growth of my client, we are currently on the lookout for articulate, confident, and experienced sales advisors to join their industry leading company in their office based in Manchester.
Your main duties and responsibilities for the sales role will include:-
- To make initial contact with business owners/decision makers via the telephone.
- To be professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adopt a proactive sales approach and identify the appropriate decision makers.
- To contact decision makers within other businesses and pass the leads over to the closing team.
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately, meeting agreed targets and KPI’s.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent planning and organising skills.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be proactive in obtaining opportunities.
For the Sales position my client is willing to offer:-
- UNCAPPED COMMISION paid weekly plus other regular incentives/competitions.
- Great location - 5 minutes from the town centre/bus and rail networks close by, lots of commuters.
- Lunch hours/regular breaks.
- Child care voucher Scheme.
- Dress Down ( last Friday of the month)
- 28 days holiday (inc bank hols) which increases with service to 33 days.
- Company sick pay after qualifying period.
- Pension Scheme.
- Healthcare Plan.
- Company social events which are subsidised by the company, bowling, paintballing,
- Christmas Party, Loyalty Club.
- Vibrant sales office - work hard / play hard.
- Great working environment - friendly, clean tidy offices/rest room/vending machines/pool table, TV's, play station.
- Parking near to offices, waiting list for on-site parking.
- Full induction training given.
- Investors in People - fully committed to the training and development of all our staff,
regular 121's, appraisals, lunch n learn sessions, on line training, formal
training, coaching on the job.
- Career path in place right from day 1.
If interested please apply now!!!
Keywords:Banking, customer advisor, telesales, inbound sales, call centre advisor, call centre agent, outbound sales, B2B sales, internal sales, banking