Senior Account Manager (894279) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum + benefits|
Senior Account Manager-Coventry
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the Nissan UK/ JLR Exteriors Accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Input, manage and meet sales objectives of the respective customer base.
- Responsible for targeting activities that generate new business opportunities.
- Input and manage strategic sales planning objectives.
- Ensure product pricing and margins are achieved against agreed objectives.
- Maintain and develop account via delivery of professional support.
- Process customer calculations with the plant Commercial Manager.
- Maintain and update projects in the sales database (GSC).
- Manage the implementation of the task points set out in the rasic chart distributed in the project management system.
- Manage the formulation of competitive market pricing in consultation with relevant profit centres.
- Manage component cost tracking (lifetime).
- Initiate and implement marketing activities, market observation and development for market investigation.
- Responsible for contract price levels, creation and closures.
- Responsible for communicating contractual changes to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Collaborate with a variety of business support functions.
- Prepare and conduct sales-oriented presentations in collaboration with the Global Business Director and respective plant teams.
- Create customer calculations in collaboration with the responsible plant commercial team and Global Sales Director.
- Collaborate and prepare customer RFQ response and offers.
- Contract review customer orders.
- Support plant teams with series production price evolution including price negotiation for aftermarket.
- Provide commercial support to project teams.
- Manage Aftermarket Sales portfolio.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, support and account growth.
- Help profit centres track open payments (foundation aging report).
- Understand financial ethics.
- Continuous improvement and safety mind-set
- Excellent communicator
- Honest with a high level of integrity
- Leads by example and in a professional manner
- Open and honest
- Organised and methodical
- Personable and approachable
- Target orientated
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive automotive tier 1 experience
- Degree/HND educated is preferred or equivalent proven experience of a technical sales background
- Experience with securing new business awards
- Completion of commercial training in the automotive sector
- Ability to work on own initiative, in an organized manner, showing excellent time management skills
- Good communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills to enable effective interactions
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Capable of generating opportunities through shared innovation
- Competent in MS office, Lotus, Word and PowerPoint
Group office environment. Must be able to work and communicate at all levels of business internally and externally.
- Core working hours are 37.5 per week (Monday – Thursday 08:30am to 17:00pm, Friday 08:30 to 14:00)
- Flexible additional hours as required
- UK travel. Occasional travel outside of the UK may be required for meetings and training
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary (Up to £65,000 dependent upon skills and experience)
- 25 days annual holiday
- 8 days statutory holiday
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance