Technical Administrator (dlmefar) Halewood, England
Working in the Press Die Maintenance area within the Jaguar Land Rover Press Shop to carry out assistance with Administrative Activities within the Preventative Maintenance Team.
Reporting both to the PDM Site Supervisor and the PDM Manager, the Technical assistant will assist in setting up the various Procedures and Reports required to plan the timely release of Dies from the Press Shop into the PDM area, the Maintenance of the PDM Record Files for each Die, the Purchase of Consumable Items required for the day to day running of the PDM Area.
Other Key tasks are to work with the Administration at Head Offices to approve Invoices presented for items that have been ordered, and the Invoicing of the Customer for work completed.
- Work closely with the Customer to ensure the timely release and return of Press Tool Dies
- Develop and improve Processes and Procedures to assist with this requirement
- Update Task planner in absence of Admin staff.
- Attend Die set meetings
- Prepare reports on the number of Dies processed each Month
- Maintain PDM Records for each Die
- Purchase and order Consumable items for the PDM Team on SAP.
- Ensure Invoices for Goods Received are verified and approved to ensure prompt payment.
- Line Walking on JLR press lines capturing ancillary scrap issues on dies.
Technical Competencies Behavioural Competencies
Excel Spreadsheet Preparation Ambassadorship
Influencing and Negotiation Active Listening
Co-Operation and Teambuilding
Record Keeping Common Sense
Engineering Knowledge Enthusiasm
Communication Skills Confidence
Good Personal Discipline