maintenance electrician (894063) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP38000 - GBP38000 per annum + holidays/pension/parking/overtime|
- Working as an integral part of a team.
- Increasing machine uptime.
- Operating lean manufacturing techniques.
- Planning and supporting 5s activities.
- Implementing Planned Maintenance (PM) Programmes.
- Housekeeping e.g. machine refurbishments
- Participating in the internal multi-skilling programme.
- Supporting the manufacturing function.
- Carry out maintenance tasks in a timely manner to an acceptable standard.
- Reporting to production supervisors for breakdown and completion hand over.
- Co-ordinate activities for the other engineers and contractors engaged on engineering support projects.
- Responsibility for all related aspects of EHS.
- Identify and improve productivity opportunities through continuous improvement initiatives that are engineering related.
- To provide specific support for engineering projects.
- To provide technical expertise for FMEA.
- To offer support for problem solving activities taking place on site.
The successful applicant must have served a recognized engineering apprenticeship within a manufacturing engineering environment. They will also have several years experience of working on modern machine tools, with PLC/CNC electrical and electronic control systems, and should also have a sound working knowledge of modern pneumatic and hydraulic systems and components.