Cadcam Applications Engineer (894217) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP38000 - GBP40000 per annum + car or car allowance / benefits|
Applications Engineer - Full-time, AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) Support role
The AEC applications engineer will be responsible for the support of Autodesk software.
This role is responsible for resolving customer issues reported to us via phone, email, chat, web, online forums, and other social media channels.
To provide training for our customers in Autodesk AEC software solutions, and to provide pre sales support for our sales team.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, tech savvy and customer-focused professional with an engaging personality and excellent communication skills no matter where the customer conversation takes place. They can look past symptoms to determine root cause, make timely decisions on problems/issues requiring immediate attention, and take responsibility for their own performance and actions.
The candidate should ideally have a very good level of experience in AutoCAD & Revit. Other CAD/modelling packages will be an advantage.
Why work here?
- Join a leading UK Autodesk Gold partner
- We're a family owned company who value and respect each member of our team
- Be apart of an expanding group of companies at the forefront of technological developments from 3D printing to VR, to the latest 3D CAD software and training.
- Work in a diverse range of locations from one of our five training sites, to on-site at customer consultancy projects with leading UK manufacturing and AEC companies
- Develop your knowledge and skills in Autodesk software in an environment where you'll be constantly challenged and encouraged to grow
- The chance to attend exciting Autodesk events and trade shows
- Join a group of highly experienced AEC and manufacturing specialists with a wealth of industry experience to share
Our Company Values
here, we pride ourselves on the professionalism and great knowledge base of our team. It's a collaborative environment where continuous learning and development is encouraged. As a technology company, change is something we actively embrace and we're always on the look out for forward thinking and innovative individuals to enhance our team.
As a family company, we've gone from one passionate individual operating from his own home, to a full team of passionate individuals who have transformed our company from a traditional design office solution, to a modern facilitator of the latest design and additive manufacturing technologies.
A team member is always willing to go out of their way to help a customer or colleague. Our outstanding customer service and willingness to have a go at any challenge thrown our way is what makes us who we are. Our clients across the UK know they can count on us when something goes wrong. As a forward thinking company, we strive to constantly develop and feedback from both training delegates, clients and our employees is something we value highly.