HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver, days & weekend nights (BBBH183adr) Rotherham, England
|Salary:||GBP11 - GBP23 per hour|
HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver, days & weekend nights
We are recruiting HGV Class 1 ADR Night Tanker drivers for full time ongoing opportunities with ADR Tanker distribution company located in Dinnington.
- Delivering flammable and corrosive liquids to various clients nationwide.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Ensuring correct paperwork completed and good client communication.
Positions are offered on a full-time ongoing agency basis, with possibility of permanent employment.
- Saturday & Sunday nights
- Monday to Friday days
- Can consider Friday - Sunday nights also
- Start times usually from 05.00 or 17.00, depending on shift.
HGV Class 1 Driver hourly pay rates (PAYE / Ltd Co):
- Mon - Fri days = £11.05 / £13.10
- Mon - Fri days = £12.24 / £14.60
- Saturday nights = £18.39 / £22.70
- Sunday nights = £19.32 / £23.70
- Guaranteed min 8 hour shifts.
- All breaks paid, effectively increasing your hourly pay rate.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate for tanks, as you will be running tankers.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month’s valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and ‘product sign off’ where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the Dinnington depot (Sheffield/Rotherham/Worksop)
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single ‘spot’ product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible HGV drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via this job site, with CV and cover letter.