HGV Class 1 Driver, tramper (BBBH179cont) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP38500 - GBP40000 per annum + pension, holidays|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE Driver, containers - permanent
HGV Class 1 LGV CE tipper container drivers required to work directly for international container freight company, operating from Hull
We are recruiting for several full time permanent positions, with interviews/assessments being held from Monday 17th December.
One of the worlds leading Logistics Service Providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mostly running skeletal tipper trailers & containers from container sea ports.
- Tramping approximately 60 hours per week
- Moving non-hazardous materials, plastics, "bag-in-a-box", etc using tipping/ bulk blowing trailers
- Maintain awareness of quality standards
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Have a responsible attitude
HGV Class 1 LGV CE driver - Required Skills
- Recent HGV 1 driving experience is essential
- Must have container trailer experience.
- Younger or newly qualified drivers welcome to apply, if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character
- Have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence .
- Proof of ability to load/ unload bulk materials from bulk containers
- Experienced in using tipper trailers and will be competent in operating skeletal PTO tipper units
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, extensive on-the-job training and comprehensive training via mentoring are all provided, if no experience.
The Working Week and Salary:
- Circa £39,000 - £40.000 pa, PAYE salaried position.
- Tramping roles, Monday to Friday
- Expected start times from 05.00
- Average 60 hours per week
- Paid holiday 28 days per year minimum.
How to apply
Please apply now via this job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team